Another Gorgeous Puff Quilt Bedding Set

Dear Carmen,
I hope you love
Lime-AID.  I sure do.
Thank you for giving me the chance to create such a tasty treat.

…I think that ’bout sums it up for me.  What do you think?

blog sig

Comments

1. Colby & Jessica's Blog says:

I love it!! You are so talented and I hope to someday make a puff quilt that somewhat resembles the amazing ones that you make! Those colors are adorable for one very lucky baby.

2. wow, how adorable!!

3. I LOVE these colors! SO much fun!

4. Love that color combo!

5. Lovin' the colors!!! Super cute!

6. Katie @ On the Banks of Squaw Creek says:

I ADORE these puff quilts! Beautiful!

7. Trisha @ 3 Four and Under says:

I love these puff quilts! I made one using your tutorial! (I made mine with triangles) Thanks for sharing the tutorial! You make it look easy. It required a lot more work than I thought it as going to be. You are amazing! I love the color combo on this one!

8. I am SOOO jealous!

9. Erika Reiner says:

This set is AMAZING!!! Oh my word!

You're giving me ideas for a baby room! LOVE IT!!!

10. It is too cute! Lots of fun & love the colors.
    Each time you post a new one, I'm super jealous. I can hardly wait to get mine!

11. IT IS GORGEOUS! I love the colors!! Green is my fav color. Great job on it!

12. This is crazy adorable!!! I LOVE it! You seriously have an amazing talent.

13. My name is Becka says:

So professional.
    It's amazing.

14. Delish…love those colors, the name, everything about it really.

15. Jacquelyn says:

I'm sorry to say this is my first trip to your blog. I **LOVE** the puff quilts with the minky dot fabric on the back. How incredible. I am pretty sure that my boyfriend is going to leave me if I take up another project, but I might do it secretly and surprise him with the results. He does say that I am getting a lot better, and sometimes he is even COMPLIMENTARY on my latest projects. Anyway, enough rambling…I just wanted to tell you how much I love this quilt.

16. Jan at Jewelry4Change says:

Hi! I found you on Blue Cricket's show and tell, and am now following. Your puffy quilts are amazing. I especially love this Lime-Aid one. Off to check out your shop.

17. I love the puff quilts! You did a beautiful job :-)

18. Beautiful! but too bad it’s not safe to use in a crib with an actual baby.

19. Do ou have a totorial for this (puff quilt) Ive have wanted to make one for forever! Its nice to see the blues and green thats what I was going to do!

• Heidi @ Honeybear Lane says:

I sell the tutorial in my shop.

• I just bought your tutorial. My friend is expecting and she saw this set and fell in love so i want to make in her coordinating room colors. I noticed that this blanket seems to be bigger than the 36×36 in the tutorial. How many puffs x puffs is this one. Thank you so much for your amazing tutorial. I’ve never quilted and you may have just started me on a new hobby.

20. Trish Dunn says:

Good afternoon Heidi! I love this quilt and the colors you used, it is gorgeous! I was wondering what the dimension were of it. I counted 10 square puffs by 13 square puffs. I want to make one for my babies crib but don’t want to make it too big. This looks like the perfect size!