· ·

Tuts Needs a Name!

Sharing is caring!

I want to show you how to make one of these…
…And put it on a shirt like this!

But I first need a name for it. I have no clue what this technique is called! Anyone know?


  1. whatever it is, i want to learn!

  2. "Burnout" perhaps. Whatever it is, I love it!

  3. Hmmm…I dont know the name of that technique…but if I were to name it…I'd probably name it something along the lines of "Racerback Tank Cutout" ? (It sounded so much better in my head!)

  4. It reminds me of cutting snowflakes in elementary school…anyway it is beautiful and I would love to learn how to do it! Bev Tank

  5. summerbummer says:

    call it the angel wing technique!

  6. Amy Juhasz says:

    Lace Racerback Tank?

  7. I think technically it's a type of yoke, and it kinda looks like it may be a cousin to a battenburg tequnique, but the other suggestions are so much prettier- let's go with one of them!

  8. Susie and Cody says:

    Faux crochet-cutout? Whatever you choose, I am anxiously awaiting the tute!

  9. Stephanie Shumway (and family) says:

    Butterfly Battenburg?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *