2. And sometimes I wear Spanx…(but not that much cuz they are uncomfortable.)
3. There are 11 kids in my family…I am the 9th.
4. I get super attracted to Hubcap when he wears long sleeved button-up shirts.
5. I have a serious tickle-monster problem. I think I’m already training my babies to be afraid of having their arms up.
6. I enjoy watching Sesame Street, especially when there are celebrities on (like when Neil Patrick Harris played the Bitter Shoe Fairy-hilarious!)
7. Eating chocolate makes me kinda stinky. I shouldn’t eat it. But I still do.
8. Sometimes the TV stays on a little too long in the morning while I’m working/cleaning/showering (those half hour shows just fly by, don’t they?!)
9. I always put my arm behind my back when I brush my teeth.
10. I have to finish movies and books…even if I hate them or they are bad or scary. I have to see the resolution.
11. I have this ugly scar on my right thigh that I got when I was 6 months old. I had a birthmark removed with no anesthesia!
12. I had a seriously crazy obsession with Dave Matthews when I was 18. I used to dream that I’d meet him and he’d kiss me.
13. One time in Jr. High I had such a bad scab from a zit I picked to death that I told everyone I fell down and scraped up my head.