It’s spring cleaning time, even though it totally snowed last week and doesn’t currently feel all that springy outside. But nevertheless, I am antsy to get my house in order–especially since I’m having a baby in about a month!
I love using a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser to clean…it’s my go-to sponge for difficult stains and marks. I have gotten tons of stuff off using a Magic Eraser. Did you know that a Magic Eraser actually removes MORE dirt than an all-purpose bleach spray? It actually has water-activated micro-scrubbers that penetrate surface grooves to remove all kinds of stuff (and it has no harsh chemicals!) Here’s a list of 20 things you can clean with a Magic Eraser.
- Cleans marks off outdoor furniture
- Clean gunk, char, and grease from BBQ Grill
- Cleans marks and grass stains from white sneakers
- Removes scuff marks from trim, walls, baseboards
- Removes paint spatters from moldings, floors
- Get fingerprints off walls, counters, cabinets
- Removes caked on food, soap scum and hard water build up around sink
- Cleans grease and stuck on food from microwave
- Cleans grease and char from oven, racks and door
- Removes hard water build-up from glass shower door
- Removes hard water build-up from tubs and toilets
- Removes makeup and hairspray from walls, counters, floors, grout, and mirrors
- Removes pencil, pen, and crayon marks from walls
- Removes rust from most surfaces
- Clean cars hubcaps
- Cut into pieces and leave in toilet to prevent rings
- Cleans grout and tile
- Cleans stains in mugs from coffee and tea
- Cleans stains in crockpots
- Cleans inside of dishwasher
And speaking of spring cleaning…Do ya’ll watch the HGTV show Love It or List It Too? I really enjoy watching this show and I was super excited when I got to participate in a Google Hangout with the host and designer, Jillian Harris! (Did you know she’s a former contestant on The Bachelor as well?) She had some great spring cleaning tips for us. Here’s a few of my favorite questions from our interview:
This post was sponsored by Mr. Clean. All opinions are my own.