Red Velvet Butter Bars
- 1 Package Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter, melted
- 2-3 Eggs
- 1 Cup Water or Milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 8 oz Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1-2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 2-4 Tbsp Milk
- Butter Bars: Combine everything and mix well. Pour into a nonstick or greased 9x13 pan. Bake at 325 for 20-22 minutes. Let it cool complete, then frost with cream cheese frosting. Refrigerate for 2 hours or more. Cut with a hot knife for clean, crisp edges.
- Cream Cheese Frosting: Whip cream cheese with a mixer and then add sugar and milk until the frosting reaches the thickness you like. You can add more sugar for sweeter frosting or less for more tart.