Hello and welcome to 2015! Each January everyone is super ready to get their house in order after the tumult of the holidays. And especially me, seeing as we moved a week before Christmas! I have a plan for a super organized kitchen which I will share with you soon but for now here is some kitchen organization that is inspiring me!
1. Less Mess Project Pantry – a how to guide to organize your pantry efficiently!
2. Kitchen Storage Solutions – find out how to storage kitchen tools efficiently!
3. DIY Rollout Pantry – find out how to build a rollout pantry that you can hide away to make great use of space!
4. DIY Pot Rack – a great way to organize pots and free up space in the kitchen!
5. Chalkboard Label Tutorial – one of the best ways to label things in the pantry!
6. Kitchen Spices Organization – store and label your spices in the best way!
7. Foods You Always Need In Your Pantry – tips for stocking your pantry to make sure you are always prepared!
And click on this link–30 Clever Organizational Ideas -to find even more ideas to organize your home and kitchen!