Easter is upon us…almost! Just over one more week. Have you been doing fun Easter crafts with your kids? Or are you looking to do some? Here is a list of some fun Easter crafts for kids!
1. Yarn Bunny: How cute is this little yarn bunny? It’s easier than you think!
2. Easter Subway Art: Everyone loves a good subway art, and its even better in a jelly bean frame!
3. Sugar String Eggs and Baskets: Make your own egg baskets with sugar and string, get the how-to here!
4. Dr. Seuss Lorax Egg: Your kids will love making this funny like guy–the Lorax in egg form!
5. DIY No Sew Felt Flower Bracelets: Perfect for those little creative ladies in your life, make some springy flower bracelets–they’re no-sew!
6. Pom Pom Easter Eggs: all things pom pom are just delightful, right? How about some pom pom Easter eggs??
7. Bunny Crayon: Your kids will love making and coloring with these bunny shaped crayons!
8. Chocolate Egg Topiary: Your guests will want to eat this yummy centerpiece!
9. Chalkboard Eggs: I love the simplicity of these eggs and also so versatile–your kids can be super creative again and again!
10. Peeps Topiary: Who doesn’t love these sugary and colorful little guys? It’s like a cheerleader pyramid!
11. Paint Pen Eggs: For those little tinies who can’t quite do the egg dying, this is perfect!
12. Bunny Vases: I need to make one of these asap! I die with cuteness!
13. Pom Pom Chick: You can’t say no to those eyes, I mean really. “Make me, you must make me!”
14. Pom Pom Chicks, Bunnies, & Tic Tac Toe Garden: Obviously I can’t get enough of pom poms and they can come in every shape and form!
15. Easter Egg Bunnies: This is a great craft for toddlers and require not as much adult help.
16. Easter Watercolor Art: So pretty and festive for spring!
These are some great ideas for spring Crafts for kids! What are you going to do?