I’m so excited it’s spring and finally warm weather so we are celebrating by having a Spring Fling Favorite Things Giveaway! I’ve joined with 14 DIY and home decor bloggers total, also sharing their favorite things, and each of us are having a giveaway. That means 14 winners total! Not only is it a fun prospect to WIN, but they make great gift giving ideas as well.
Here are the goodies I’m giving away, make sure you scroll down to the very bottom of this post to enter MY giveaway.
For more details on my giveaway, scroll below the collage.
Below are the 14 gifts from 14 friends. I just love to see new things, or be reminded about something I had forgotten. Each of them can make great gifts for your loved ones. To see each gift up closer, and to enter to win, you must HOP to each site to fill out the entry forms. It’s possible you could win more than ONE!
- Check out the 14 gift collage below
- Scroll to the bottom of this post to enter to win MY gift giveaway
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts
- Look around and enjoy the sites of the other home bloggers–they will not disappoint!
- *Note- if you receive an error message w hen you HOP, click to the blog’s home page, then it should be the top post (some times there are glitches on day 1)
The collage of giveaways…
***Make sure you HOP to each site, and enter for each gift on those pages.***
The numbered images above, correspond with the numbers/blogs below
1. Honeybear Lane //2. Refresh Restyle // 3. Design Dazzle //4. Pretty Providence // 5. Sincerely Sara D. //6. Simply Designing // 7. The Tale of an Ugly House // 8. Maybe I Will // 9. All Things Thrifty //10. Blooming Homestead //11. Design, Dining, and Diapers // 12. Capturing Joy // 13. Thrifty and Chic // 14. Lolly Jane
>>>>>>>Enter to win MY gift RIGHT HERE!
Here’s a closer look at MY giveaway gift (affiliate links below, see my disclosure here)
These beautiful black and white buffalo check pillows are staples in my home decor. They go with everything and I like to move them around the house to change up the decor!
And of course what good are pretty pillow covers if you don’t have the pillow inserts for them? My gift includes the inserts so you can insert your pillows right away and don’t have to add another thing to your ‘to do’ list. (Plus they’re hypoallergenic!)
These cute little succulent planters are the perfect accent to go in pretty much any space. Use them to top a bunch of books, add them to shelves, put them in your kitchen windows. The best part is that they are FAUX so you don’t have to worry about watering them or killing them!
This giveaway is so fun so be sure to enter and then go check out all the other giveaways!