I love cookie butter but I have a hard time figuring out how to use it. I feel like it’s a little too rich for me to eat on things like toast or in a sandwich but I love the taste of it! So I decided a milkshake would be a good way to use this wonderful stuff–the ultimate way to have milk and cookies!
I got my favorite milk, called Meadow Gold DairyPure Milk. I love this stuff because it’s just what it says–pure. DairyPure Milk is the only milk backed by an exclusive Five-Point Purity Promise.
All DairyPure milk:
- Contains no artificial growth hormones
- Is tested for antibiotics
- Is continually quality tested to ensure purity
- Only comes from cows fed a healthy diet
- Is cold shipped fresh from your local dairy
My kids love drinking milk and so I was excited to make them a milkshake! I got the DairyPure Milk, got some vanilla ice cream, my cookie butter, and some plain butter cookies. Then I made up this recipe and got an amazing shake. This was SO good and is a great treat for a hot summer day! My kids just lapped it up like little kitties.
I actually have a regular blender, nothing special…and made this milkshake super easily. And it’s always nice to know that what your kids are drinking is pure. DairyPure Milk comes in Skim, 1%, 2%, Whole, and creams. What’s your favorite way to have cookies and milk? What’s your favorite cookie butter recipe?
- 1 Cup DairyPure Milk
- 2-3 large spoonfuls of cookie butter
- 1½ cup vanilla ice cream
- 4-6 butter cookies, crumbled
- Put everything except the cookies in the blender and blend until smooth. Add ice to thicken to a consistency you like. Crumble the cookies into it. Serve.
This post was sponsored by DairyPure milk, all opinions are 100% mine