Here’s a little known secret about Halloween–did you know that it’s the only time of year when TruMoo comes out with their yummy orange cream flavored orange milk? It’s called TruMoo Orange Scream and it’s only available until October 31st! But it doesn’t have any high fructose corn syrup or artificial growth hormones and made from low-fat milk from our local dairy. I was excited to try it this year when I saw it in the store.
We actually loved the milk by itself, but I thought it would be fun to make some fun little pudding treats. They are super easy and your kids can help–or do the whole thing!
- Going to Cornbellys Pumpkin Patch and Fun Center
- Going to Gardner Village’s Witchfest
- Driving up in the mountains to see the beautiful colors
- Attending or throwing Halloween parties
- Attending the school costume parade
- Carving pumpkins
- Going to the church Trunk-or-Treat
- Trick-or-Treating of course!
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups Tru Moo Creamsicle Milk
- 10-20 chocolate sandwich cookies
- Whipped cream
- Mix the vanilla pudding package with the milk in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 6 minutes, stirring every two minutes. Be careful because the bowl will be hot! Let it cool in the fridge for at least an hour. In the meantime, crush the chocolate sandwich cookies and put in the bottom of a clear cup. If you use plastic you can draw a face on it! Mix up the pudding and spoon it into in the cup, topping with whipped cream.
This post was sponsored by TruMoo. All opinions are my own.