One of the best parts about Christmas decorating is decorating the Christmas tree, am I right? And the funnest part of decorating a Christmas tree is getting out all the ornaments from years past, especially the DIY ornaments. I’ve made so many over the years…most for blog posts, and it’s just fun to see the reminders of where I’ve been and how far I’ve come. I love seeing all the creative farmhouse style DIY ornaments that the blog world comes up with, so I’m here to share 25 of my favorites with you today!
1. Rustic Wood Slice Ornaments from Grow Creative
2. Rustic Twine Candy Cane Ornaments from Natasha
3. Plaid Christmas Ornament from Honeybear Lane
4. Twine Ball Ornaments from The Crafting Nook
5. DIY Embossed Birch Branch Slice Ornaments from Sustain My Craft Habit
6. Tree For Your Tree Ornament from The Lovely Drawer
7. Rustic Log Bird Nest Ornament from Dandelion Patina
8. Stained Wood Ornaments from Cherished Bliss
9. Gold Brushed Pine Cone Ornaments from Thinking Closet
10. Burned Wood Snowflake Ornaments from Uncommon Designs
11. Easy Rag Star Ornament from Mixed Kreations
12. Scandinavian Inspired Ornaments from Honeybear Lane
13. Repurposed Ornaments from Kleinworth & Co.
14. Twine Wrapped Monogram Ornament from Becoming Martha
15. Rustic Bird Ornament from Humble Beads
16. Rustic Angel Ornament from Canary Street Crafts
17. Rustic Burlap Ornament from Craft Penguin
18. Painted Christmas Rattan Ornaments from Cherished Bliss
19. Christmas List Ornament from Honeybear Lane
20. Scrap Ribbon Tree Ornaments from Fireflies and Mudpies
21. Home Alone Cross Stitch Ornament from Cutesy Crafts
22. Geometric Wood Sliced Ornaments from Sisters, What!
23. Cinnamon Ornaments from Tag and Tibby
24. Hand Painted Chalkboard Ornament from Domestically Creative
25. Faux Birch Finish Dollar Store Ornaments from Mad in Crafts
Aren’t all of those farmhouse style DIY ornaments just beautiful? Are you feeling inspired? It’s easy to go out and buy a bunch of ornaments but it really is fun to make a few each year so you can remember where you were in years past. Go out and try one this year!