I shopped around for like a month, collecting these items. I wanted them to represent a little of bit of all the things that make me ME! And first off, I love how bright and colorful they all are.
- 16 Folkart Paint Colors: I LOVE color and paint!
- 3 Kitchen Tools from IKEA: We have these and I love how narrow the spatula is...these tools are very handy!
- 2 Sally Hansen Nail Polish: I love it when I can actually take the time to paint my nails (toes--never paint my fingernails) and I love bright bold pink and a soft pink for spring!
- Strawberry Carmex: I use regular Carmex every day and can't live without it but when I saw the strawberry version I wanted to try it!
- IKEA Artificial Plant: You can't kill artificial plants, right? Haha! I love these things because they just seem to add a little something anywhere they are. Also I love IKEA.
- Mason Jar Candle: I love the country rustic Mason Jar look so when I saw this candle at Target, I snatched it up!
- Shannon Fabrics Minky Quilt Kit: I use minky in every single puff quilt I sew. Minky is such a fun fabric and Shannon Fabrics has a huge variety. So what better way to show off minky adorableness in one kit?