6. Breakfast on the Go: Running out the door? Stock your fridge with Go-Gurt, Energy Bars, and string cheese. Make sure to grab an apple as well, since apples have as much power to wake you up as a cup of coffee.
7. Fruit Parfait: These seem fancy but all you need is plain yogurt, some fruit preserves, and a tablespoon of oatmeal or granola. Mix it together and voila–scrumptious breakfast.
8. Bacon and Eggs: Use center-cut bacon to cut the fat, cook in a skillet. Drain the grease and then fry your egg in the same pan to absorb more baconey goodness. Add a Tbsp of water and put a lid on it to cook your eggs over easy.
9. No-Bake Cashew Bars: I found this recipe on Spoonful.com and am anxious to try it out. Another alternative for breakfast on the go.
10. Fast Food Option: Avoid high-carb options and go for the egg sandwich. Hold the cheese to save on calories.