25 Cleaning Hacks For Spring Cleaning
Spring is here and I couldn’t be happier about it! We even had a few weeks of 70 degree+ weather and it felt like summer almost! This kind of weather makes me want to open up the windows and doors, put on some sweet tunes, and get to work clearing out clutter, dust, and other garbage in the house that builds up all winter! So here are 25 cleaning hacks for spring cleaning!
1. How To Keep Your Dish Cloth Stink Free by Intelligent Domestications
2. How To Detail Your Car Yourself by Honeybear Lane
3. 11 Uses For Baking Soda by Green Moms Collective
4. How To Get Rid Of Tough Odors by Simple At Home
5. Kids Spring Cleaning Bingo Game by Honeybear Lane
6. How To Clean Milk Glass Vases by Green-Eyed Girl Productions
7. How To Clean Your Oven Racks by Organized Island
8. 20 Ways To Use Magic Eraser by Honeybear Lane
9. Cleaning With Epsom Salts by The Country Chic Cottage
10. Washing Machine Cleaner by Penny Pincher Jenny
11. 25+ Cleaning Printables by Dukes and Duchesses
12. 20 Important Spring Cleaning Hacks by Honeybear Lane
13. Vacuuming Checklist by Honeybear Lane
14. Homemade Reusable Swiffer Mop Pads by Aileen Cooks
15. Printable Weekly Cleaning Schedule by Uncommon Designs Online
16. DIY Cleaning Caddy by Coffee With Us 3
17. DIY Jewelry Cleaner by Finding Time To Fly
18. Spring Cleaning Printable Checklist by Honeybear Lane
19. How To Clean A Microfiber Couch by 551 East
20. How To Clean Cloudy Glassware by Involving Color
21. How To Clean A Shower Head by A Real-life Housewife
22. 10 Spring Cleaning Tips & Tricks by Honeybear Lane
23. Removing Scratches From Ceramic by Mom Outnumbered
24. How To Clean Window Tracks by The Intentional Mom
25. Baseboard Cleaning Hacks by Passion For Savings
Cleaning is fun for some people and torture for others. If it’s torture for you, here are a few suggestions into how to make a little more bearable:
- Play music! That is the number 1 thing that gets me to not notice the drudgery of cleaning
- Do it in short spurts. Set a timer to clean for just 30 minutes and you’ll be surprised to see how much you can accomplish in that short of time. And you might find that once you get into it you don’t want to stop!
- Listen to an audio book or podcast. You’ll get so involved in the story you will want to continue cleaning just so you have an excuse to keep listening!
Happy spring cleaning!
So many wonderful ideas wrapped in one – I love it. I will definitely use some of your ideas for my upcoming sping cleaning.